How do I dispose of hazardous waste materials?
This includes but is not limited to paints and thinners, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, batteries, fertilizer, fuels and oils. Please call the Plymouth County Landfill at 712-546-6071 to make an appointment.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a household waste container?
2. How many household waste containers can a residence have?
3. How do I have additional residential trash or recycling picked up (i.e. due to a holiday or special event)?
4. What day of the week is my household solid waste picked up?
5. What time of day will my solid waste be picked up?
6. Must I pay for solid waste services while a unit is unoccupied?
7. What about holidays?
8. How can I dispose of appliances and larger items?
9. Does the city offer a Spring and/or Fall cleanup?
10. How do I dispose of hazardous waste materials?
11. How do I dispose of tires?